February 06, 2009

A SWEET RELIEF

Just playing with Bubbleshare. Hope you don't find it too corny. (Click on the photo and view it from Bubbleshare so that you can see the captions)

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

4 comments:

Mary Di Mónaco said...

Alicia, this is LOVELY! It's wonderful how you have sequenced the photos to create this sweet story. Always so creative!
BTW, I hadn't visited your blog for a few days and I can't believe how it has grown. I love the clear description of the different tools you have provided.
This blog will be a must to tempt teachers to integrate technology into their lessons.
Hugs,
Mary

Rita Zeinstejer said...

I love your Bubbleshare story, Alice!
And your blog, a growing collection of useful descriptions of tools and lesson plans...
Congrats!
Rita

Romina Gerez said...

Alice, your space is just G-R-E-A-T! I can imagine the teachers' faces when they get to know about all this, jaja. I couldn´t see the VT video since it says that I need your permission...
Congrats on this, you are already an expert!
Kisses,
Romi

Nina Liakos said...

Love it!!! And I could see the captions (gizmos)--maybe because you chose the largest size?